As noted before, once and over again, I don't do 'second best's.
Not to anyone, not to anything.
And I think I need to make more friends. I feel like the lonely girl in school without a solid group of friends to hang around with. Eh actually, I think I was that girl. And I think I still am. Damn.
Mustafa today would have been a lovely and bustling experience. Would, is the word. And I still reiterate the fact that I need more friends.
I've got a hunger and I can't seem to get full I need some meaning I can memorize The kind I have always seems to slip my mind But you, but you... You write such pretty words But life's no storybook Love's an excuse to get hurt And to hurt. Do you like to hurt? I do, I do
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home